Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Post Gallery – Styling issue with latest Dynamix files.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Iain Sweatman
    Participant

Hey Andy, i just updated the theme files to your latest version – While testing, i found most everything was in proper order with the exception of the following shortcode.

Essentially, the post gallery works as intended in conjunction with all settings aside from the "textimage" variable, which produces jumbled results on the page. Images are not resized, the reflection script has no affect – A general lack of styling.

Any thoughts?

Does not work:

[postgallery_grid content="textmage"   categories="Directional Drills"  id="2" imageeffect="reflection" imgheight="99" imgwidth="250"  sortby="date"     /]

Works:

[postgallery_grid content="titleimage"   categories="Directional Drills"  id="2" imageeffect="reflection" imgheight="99" imgwidth="250"  sortby="date"     /]

Thanks in advance!

Iain

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks Iain, 

I'll take a look at this – not sure why it would knock out the styling like that (I'm sure it's a simple mistake I've made though). 

Iain Sweatman
    Participant

Hey, thanks for taking a look at the above for me Andy.

Any thoughts on the subject? I just thought i would follow up and check for a resolution.

Kind regards

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Iain,

I've tried reproducing this and I can't. Do you have a link to the page it's happening on?

Iain Sweatman
    Participant

I'll PM it to you, always wary of the possiblity Google picking up the website address in support forums lol.

Thanks Andy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.