Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Post Grid Gallery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • ACTMARK
    Participant

For some reason grid gallery is not working properly at all.  There seems to be some sort of error.  I’ve deleted all plug-ins that I added except for one which is deactivated but it still did not solve the problem.  The most I could narrow down the issue, it seems that if I put any image in my home slider or uncategorized category then it will show up.  If it is in any other categories that I created it will not work, unless one uncategorized or home slider was selected as one of the filtering categories and the image is part of that category.  It’s just bizarre.  I tried finding solutions on the forum but I can’t seem to figure this one out.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve not come across an issue like this, what categories are you selecting in the datasource? Can you ensure that the category name matches the slug. e.g. My Category = my-category

ACTMARK
    Participant

Ok, that fixed it.  Our slug and actual category names were in fact different for SEO purposes.  Now that they are the same, this gallery is working fine.  Thank you.  Please consider modifying it in the future so that the the slugs and the actual category names do not have to match exactly.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you’re using shortcodes, you can use the category ID numbers too, if that’s any help?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.