Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Post problems with Add Media, Tags, adding url and Visual Editor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • Elaine Gambiani
    Participant

After upgrade in wp 3.6 I am having problems with posts. I am unable to use the Visual editor, Add Media, tags or urls to Posts. The options below the main blog text window are not active. I am referring to the Page Config, Social and other tabs.

This is not working for posts, but seems to be working fine in pages.

I have deactivated all of my plugins.

Elaine Gambiani
    Participant

Also, I am not able to update the Dynamix site with the Envato plugin. Not sure if this is related to the other issue. I made the change that was posted in the forum to the Author in the editor.

Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Elaine,

Please can you try resetting your browser cache and flush any cache plugins you may have. Do you have a link to your site so I can take a look?

What error are you getting when trying to update using the Envato plugin?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Elaine Gambiani
    Participant

Thanks Tom,
    The cache has been cleared. I’ve done that earlier too.
    I only get a blank screen after I hit update Dynamix. I am using the child theme.

here’s the site http://www.vipfanauctions.com

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Elaine,

You will need to swap to core theme, update again, then switch back to the child theme.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Elaine Gambiani
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Elaine,

Can I please get your login details so I can take a further look into this as things don’t sound right.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Elaine Gambiani
    Participant

Elaine Gambiani
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Elaine,

It doesn’t look like you have updated the theme. I would recommend updating using the Envato plugin here as it is the safest way of updating. This should then solve your issue.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Elaine Gambiani
    Participant

Thanks. Yesterday wordpress showed that it updated the theme. Now I am unable to update it using Envato. I just get a blank screen.

I had made the changes to the Author for envato. Do you know of any other reason the envato update isn’t working or showed me it worked then didn’t.

Elaine Gambiani
    Participant

I manually updated and it worked! Thanks for your help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Elaine,

What exactly did you change? I was half way through testing a few things when the password suddenly stopped working. Any reason for this?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Elaine Gambiani
    Participant

I just updated the theme manually and that resolved the issue.

I am not sure why envato isn’t working to update, but am glad that the posts are OK.

Elaine

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Elaine,

Glad you got things sorted out. No one else has had a problem with the Envato plugin recently but we will take a look into it. Thank you for coming back to us.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.