Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Post / Slide Set Gallery Shortcode Broken in Internet Explorer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    univisioncomputers
    Participant

Hello.

At a certain time in the past (not entirely sure why, or exactly when) the “Post Slide Set Gallery” shortcut completely stopped working for Internet Explorer.

I have tested it in Chrome 22, Firefox 16, and an undetermined version of Safari, and they all work, and tested IE 7, 8, 9, and 10 with none of them working. Upon inspecting the output of the code, it appears it’s generating a number of really silly properties that are throwing off IE, such as setting the images height to an empty string. After I took the code out of there and threw it into a WordPress page, it looks like there are a number of other problems with displaying in IE, such as image alignment and the overlaying titles.

The demo on ThemeForest’s website works, and they claim that the theme should work on IE, but this specific piece doesn’t. I should comment that it used to, but I’m not sure what would have switched that would have broken it, since it was working even after the latest update to 2.9.1.

The website (including the page in question) is located here. Any help would be much appreciated.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Lucien,

I’ve tested this in various IE versions and it displays absolutely fine? It may have been a browser cache issue? The Theme definitely works in those versions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.