Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Post title disappearing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Marios Karampalis
    Participant

When i created my first post on my Blog (www.filephotography/blog/?page_id=195) the title displayed for e sacond and then disappears! 

The same problem when clik to the "read more"!

Please how can i resolve this?

Thanks

Marios Karampalis
    Participant

I realised that the language is the problem. When the title is in English it is ok nevertheless again it is flashing from blue to white!

When the title is in Greek it is invisible!!!!!!  

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Marios,

The short flash is cufon rendering the font. The reason it doesn't work with greek is because the standard font does not accept greek letters (the file would be too big to include all character types). This can be rectified by downloading a greek compatible font. If you goto DynamiX -> Skin Settings (if you're using earlier than DynamiX 2.8.7 use General Settings) there is a link for downloading new cufon fonts.  http://www.cufonfonts.com/

Marios Karampalis
    Participant

Thanks for your assistants.

The font is now working properly! But the colorl flash is still there, how can I eliminate it?

Thank

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Marios,

There is no way to eliminate this as it's the link colour – when the cufon renders it hides the link colour. The only way would be to manually change the link colour in the css for those titles. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.