I’ve some issues to configure my blog properly.
1. I Have 3 pages with different categories posts to display. But, when I select the widget wp-categories on widgets, to show categories on this pages, the widget shows all posts categories. How can I do to show only some selected categories on dhis pages?
2. In the single posts pages, the Title, date and autor appears below the Image. I would like to show this infos above the Image and the full text below. How can I change this?
3. I would like to remove “Prev / Next” that appears above the single post. How can I disable this?
Tks for your help.
- This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Everton.
1. Do you have a link to this page please.
2. If it’s for normal posts, you can edit the DynamiX/content.php file and move the following line of code:
if( ( ( empty( $NV_imgalign ) || $NV_imgalign == 'aligncenter' ) && ( $NV_arhpostpostmeta == 'display' && $NV_postmetaalign == 'post_title' ) ) || ( $NV_arhpostpostmeta == 'display' && $NV_postmetaalign == 'post_title' && empty( $NV_previewimgurl ) ) )
To above this line:
if( !empty($NV_previewimgurl) && $NV_displayblogimage == 'display' )
echo do_shortcode('[imageeffect type="'.$NV_imageeffect.'" align="'.$NV_imgalign.'" '. $NV_image_size .' alt="'. get_the_title() .'" link="'. $NV_permalink .'" '. $NV_showlightbox .' url="'.$NV_previewimgurl.'" ]');
3. You can add the following to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:
Hi Andy, i have an issue to translate the post excerpt text “Read More->” with an italian translation.
I tried to search into function.php and index.php but i have not found solutions.
Can you please tell me in which file i can find the text to translate?
Thank you so much, cheers
It should show up within a translation plugin like WPML or qTranslate. Just be careful with the special character at the end.
The exact phrase is:
Read more →
If you’re still struggling to translate this, please see: DynamiX/lib/inc/sub-functions.php and search for
Read More– I do NOT recommend this method as it will be overridden in the next update.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.