Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Posts to display on gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
  • Shaun Green
    Participant

II want to use display my posts on the “about us” page of my site. Are there any articles on this? I’ve had a look and cannot find any, also tried setting it to:

add gallery – stage – Data source (post categories) – post categories (selected all)

Shaun Green
    Participant

Ive managed to get some posts working but only with Accordion selected from the page view because, other ones either dont display text or images in a readable format.

Is there any way to change the Accordion black background to the same colour as my theme which is white?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun,

You can achieve this by using the Recent Posts widget when editing your About Us page within Visual Composer.

When selecting a gallery to use, you will need to change the settings if you wish for a title/description/image to be displayed.

For more information regarding galleries, please see the documentation here.

You can change the colour of the themes elements using custom CSS. For more information, please see the documentation here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Shaun Green
    Participant

Hi Tom,

I have tried the Visual Composer and still cannot get the posts to display in any other format but the Accordion which I have set under gallery in the main page setting below where the text is typed.

I will have a look at the CSS video but is there any way I can use complete it without changing my browser from Safari to Google Chrome?

KR
    Shaun

Shaun Green
    Participant

Found the “develop” section in Safari now and can see the CSS code but unable to edit it. I’m new to this and looking at another article on editing CSS it says to look under dashboard – appearance – custom design. There is no “custom design” to select for this theme, is there an alternative way of doing this or do I need an upgrade?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun,

Could I get a link to the page with the Recent Posts widget on so I can take a further look?

What version of Dynamix are you currently using? To add custom CSS to the theme you will need to navigate to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Shaun Green
    Participant

Hi,

Here it is Customised Consulting

The version is 1.0.

KR
    Shaun

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun,

Could please get your login details so I can take a further look at this please?
    Please set your reply as private so only we can see your response.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Shaun Green
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun,

Setting us up with an admin account would be perfect. Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Shaun Green
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Whats your email address so I can set you up?
    Also, I’ve noticed another problem with the theme. When selecting Appearance from the dashboard and “Theme Options” the screen goes blank with only the top tabs being visible, leaving nothing for selection… Can you have a look at this once you are in because this stops me being able to edit part of the theme.

KR
    Shaun

Shaun Green
    Participant

Tom,

Its been over 14 days since my last post with no response to help resolve the problems. Is this theme still supported??? if your not available can you escalate the problem so that someone can help resolve the on going problems. They just need to send me an email address privately and I can set them up with admin rights…
    Also since speaking last time there is now a 3rd issue associated with RSS feeds but I cannot determine if this is Theme or plugin related until I can view Theme Options so a speedy response would be great.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Shaun Green
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun,

We have just logged into your site, gone to the About us page, turned Visual Composer on and added Recent Posts to the bottom of the page. It pulls in the posts as it should. Please take a look.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.