Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Posts to display on gallery

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
  • Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun,

The RSS feed on all of our other sites is working correctly, it just seems to be yours that isn’t. It is only displaying the first post of your blog which leads me to believe it is doing this because your first post is the only one with a true amount of content in it. I cannot figure out why else this would be. As a test, please can you create a new post with content in to see if my theory is correct.

Do you have any RSS related plugins on your site too? These could also be the reason why it is not performing as it should.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Shaun Green
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun,

You will need to swap to the main theme, install the plugin then swap back to the child theme.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Shaun Green
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun,

Unfortunately we do not offer customization outside of the Customization Forum. You can use it for basic customization to themeva themes. Please take a look here. If you need further customization, I recommend using a freelancer developer.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Shaun Green
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun,

It looks like you have added them to the intro text on the page. To remove this, go to your page, scroll down to Page options > Custom > Info text.

If there is nothing in there, please double check your Social Media options within Appearance > Theme Options > Social Media.

If that still doesn’t solve things, please reply with your login details and I will take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Shaun Green
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun,

Where about are you trying to add the Badge? When in a text block on Visual Composer, if you switch to the Text tab, you should be able to add the HTML code and it should appear.

View the code here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Shaun Green
    Participant

Shaun Green
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.