Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Previous Theme Logo Showing Up After installation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • man.o.man
    Participant

After installing DynamiX, the logo of my previous theme shows up at the bottom right corner, immediately above “powered by DynamiX”. What did I do wrong and how do I correct it?

man.o.man
    Participant

man.o.man
    Participant

please check out this screenshot and you will see the logo of JAVO Directory, the theme previously installed in my domain, mixed with the DynamiX page

chrome-extension://alelhddbbhepgpmgidjdcjakblofbmce/edit.html

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I see what you mean now, you’ll find that in Appearance > Widgets > and you should find it within one of the Footer Columns.

man.o.man
    Participant

hello again Andy,

well, I have searched all all 4 of the Footer Columns, and can’t find the widget responsible for it. I noticed that your documentation says not to upload the theme demo if there is content in the domain. Since I had a previous theme installed, does that qualify as “content” under this qualification, in short, should I have deleted the previous theme first and gone back to the basic wordpress installation prior to uploading your theme and demo (although I had purchased and installed 4 other themes prior to purchasing and installing yours, but have never had this problem before)? Should I continue with my customization while this problem remains, or should I wait until this problem disappears?

man.o.man
    Participant

Found the widget with the text, deleted it, and problem solved !

Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m glad you’ve found it. With regards to the demo content, it’s content that creates pages and posts. If you have pages and posts already, you’ll just need to sift through the pages and posts and delete what you don’t need.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.