Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Pricing Tables are not spaced out on mobile view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • THEPEOPLESARTIST
    Participant

Hi,

When I test my services pages, the pricing tables on a desktop view are spaced out from each other *good*. But when I test the page on my cell and other peoples cell, the pricing tables have no space in between. How can I fix this?

Also is it possible to copy an element on one of the pages, into a newly created page without downloading a plugin?

Hi @thepeoplesartist

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this further?

Yes, it is possible for your to copy the element from one page to another. It is best to copy the shortcodes from the page. You can go to Classic Mode then copy the shortcode of the element you want and then paste it to the new page.

Regards,

THEPEOPLESARTIST
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @thepeoplesartist

The spacing should now be fixed.

If you want to copy the same pricing table to another page, you can easily copy the shortcode for this section via Classic Mode.

To make it easy for you, you can copy these shortcodes which I copied from the Services page:

[vc_row css=".vc_custom_1467398057144{padding-top: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 90px !important;}"][vc_column][t_pricing_table padding="true" animation="zoom" title_size="larger" subtitle_size="medium"][t_plan title="01" subtitle="VIRTUAL ASSISTANT" color="custom" title_background="#ffffff" title_color="#c3c8cc" subtitle_color="#343d3d" background_color="#ffffff" border_color="#dce1e5" button_color="#ffffff" button_border_color="#262626" button_text_color="#343d3d" price="$50" currency="Starting From" per="/ Month" button_text="REQUEST A QUOTE" button_link="#" alt_background_color="#ffffff" width="1/3"]
    <p style="text-align: center;"><strong>25 Behind the word mountains</strong>
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor.</p>

<hr />
    <p style="text-align: center;"><strong>100 Far far behind the wordings</strong>
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor.</p>

<hr />
    <p style="text-align: center;"><strong>$250 A small river named Duden</strong>
    [/t_plan][t_plan title="02" subtitle="BOOKKEEPING" color="custom" title_background="#ffffff" title_color="#343d3d" subtitle_color="#343d3d" background_color="#ffffff" border_color="#dce1e5" button_color="#21c1dd" button_text_color="#ffffff" price="$120" currency="Starting From" per="/ Month" button_text="REQUEST A QUOTE" button_link="#" alt_background_color="#ffffff" width="1/3"]

<hr />

<hr />
    <p style="text-align: center;"><strong>$25 A small river named Duden</strong>
    [/t_plan][t_plan title="03" subtitle="SOCIAL MEDIA " color="custom" title_background="#ffffff" title_color="#c3c8cc" subtitle_color="#343d3d" background_color="#ffffff" border_color="#dce1e5" button_color="#ffffff" button_border_color="#262626" button_text_color="#343d3d" price="$50" currency="Starting From" per="/ Month" button_text="REQUEST A QUOTE" button_link="#" alt_background_color="#ffffff" width="1/3"]

<hr />

<hr />
    <p style="text-align: center;"><strong>$150 A small river named Duden</strong>
    [/t_plan][/t_pricing_table][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.