Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Print CSS for DynamiX?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • LID
    Participant

Hi, I have some problems with printing DynamiX tmpl. I can't print or select H1 – H6 tags? Do anybody know why? Do I need a print.css file? Where can I get it?

Thanks all in advance!

Lidia

David Reid
    Participant

You might want to try this plugin … http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/printfriendly/

David

LID
    Participant

Thank u David. Have tried this plugin, but it dosn't look good on this tmpl. Plugin adds to many buttons and print only a parts of content. 

Do u know about some code I can put in css file that make my h1-h6 tags printable? But thank u anyway!

Lidia 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Lidia,

I'll have to take a look at this – I'm not sure why the h1-h6 tags wouldn't print. 

David Prunty
    Participant

Any luck with code for making h1-h6 tags print?  I’m using PrintFriendly plugin which is working well enough with most of the content I need to print- but it spreads any of the h1-h6 tagged text across the page awkwardly.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

David Prunty
    Participant

I disabled the Cufon font in Dynamix / Skin Settings / Cufon font options.  The print problem I was having with printing h1-h6 tagged text stopped.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting back, I guess Cufon fonts can’t be printed – I’ve found a few threads on this, I’ll see if it’s been fixed in later versions.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.