Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Private: DynamiX WordPress Theme Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • 12bests
    Participant

sir i have download the theme and plugin tool and try over 100times

system always say:
    Environment error: Unable to increase maximum execution time. Due to settings on your server, large themes may be unable to update automatically. Please consult your server administrator if this causes issues for you. Dismiss this.

please ,help me, i do try anything i can do, please dont call me to read all page and mustread again,

i do need help to install the theme or i want to cancel the deal,please

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like your hosting company is really capping what you can do with your server and setting limits very very low.

I recommend contacting them and mentioning doing this, http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16171132/how-to-increase-maximum-execution-time-in-php.

This will up the execution time in your server. This is not theme related but I know enough information about this to provide you with some support for this.

On the other hand, you can install the theme using FTP. Please see the documentation here for more information.

If you are unsure on this, I can upload the theme for you. Please set your reply to private and provide your FTP details and URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.