Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Pro Sites plugin and Dynamix theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Eric Breuers
    Participant

Hey Andy,

I sorted out the Pro Sites issue, it was due to a loop that wasn't completed in the page.php file. After making the proper adjustments, the plugin now works. This is probably a pretty useful tip for any multi site users wishing to use your beautiful theme and monetize their site.

Here's what was changed:

Change this part to:

<div id="content">
    <?php if ( have_posts() ) : while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?>
    <div class="post" id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>"><!-- post -->

then near the end

<?php endwhile; else: ?>
    <p><?php _e('Sorry, no page matched your criteria.'); ?></p>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </div><!-- /content -->
    <div class="clear"></div>

Regards,

Eric

Eric Breuers
    Participant

Should also cred Aaron from WPMUdev for the fix 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks for the tip Eric. 

I'll make note of this and add it in. 

Eric Breuers
    Participant

Thanks Andy, I'm glad I could still use the theme. You've done an amazing job with Dynamix!

Eric Breuers
    Participant

Hey Andy, is this theme designed to be multisite compatible? I'm still getting a lot of issues with the WPMUdev plugins (which are designed to be pretty simple) and I'm trying to figure out if this relates to Dynamix itself or a problem with my Multi DB install.

As I've mentioned before, I love your theme and I want to continue using it for my homepage. I just really need these plugins to add value to my site… it's functionality vs. cosmetics. Also, I think being multisite compatible would be a HUGE value proposition for the Dynamix theme itself as these multisite installs are becoming more common. 

Hoping for a quick reply 🙂

Regards,

Eric

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

There isn't anything specific that is required to work with WPMU. It should just work as if one a single installation.

I haven't worked too much with WPMU because users aren't will to pay the extended license. 

What issues are you receiving, do you have a link to your site?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.