Home / Forums / You Theme Support / problem after latest update

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • yadish11
    Participant

After uploading the files from the last update for the theme, I noticed that the typewriter function is now having this error: When I scroll past it and then scroll back up, it will disappear and not keep rolling.

This was not an error before today, so I’m assuming it has to do with the update. Is there a way I can contact you directly to see the site or even get login info if needed so you can see what I mean?

Hi @yadish11

Can you send over your login credentials so we can check on this further?

Regards,

yadish11
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Yadish,

I personally checked it and the typewriter function does disappear if the page is scrolled all the way up but it still works if the scroll is still a few pixels away from the top.

Just to be sure, have you tried to disable all your plugins just to check if any of the may not be playing well with the update?

Regards,

yadish11
    Participant

Thanks for elaborating.

I will coordinate the issue with the developer and if possible we can send you a copy of the older version of the theme to test.

We will get back to you once we have an update on this.

Can you please send over your site’s FTP credentials so we can upload the theme right away in case I get a confirmation from the developer to provide you a copy of the older version?

Regards,

Hi @yadish11

To fix the issue, edit the file waypoints-sticky.min.js inside the /js/ folder and remove the following line:
    $(window).trigger(‘resize’);

If you are not comfortable doing it, please send over your FTP login credentials so we can personally make the changes.

Regards,

yadish11
    Participant

Glad to know.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.