Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problem mit Google Search Console – Content Status of Index ???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi,

today I compare my both websites (frankwwweber.de made with ProPhoto and fotologbuch.de made with DynamiX) in the google webmaster tools and I am a little bit confuse by the results for fotologbuch.de. Both websites run on the same machine (managed server only for me).

if I compare the Status of Index
    – frankwwweber.de indexed 111
    – fotologbuch.de indexed 1

or compare the keywords listed
    – frankwwweber.de a lot of different keywords but they come from the content of this website
    – fotologbuch.de only these keywords (admin, agent, ajax, allow, disallow, fotologbuch, xml, php)

Is there a problem with DynamiX??? I am a little bit confused by these results. Have many Thanks.

Kind regards Frank Weber from Germany (sorry for the English)

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi,

additional remark. Have found, that in the Google Search Console only the website http://www.fotologbuch.de was listed have added fotologbuch.de (without www) and will see.

Sorry for the question. Hope now all is ok.

Best regards Frank

Hi Frank,

This has to do with your site’s SEO. What SEO plugin are you currently using on your site? WordPress Yoast SEO is a good option for an SEO plugin.

Thanks!

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

thanks for Your quick answer. I’ am using Yoast since a few weeks now. Be hopeful. Do You now, if the more tag in the blogposts are bad for SEO?

Best regards Frank

Can you please specify on what you mean with ‘more’ tags? Do you mean that ‘Read more’ that appears on the blog archives? If yes, that should not be bad for SEO.

Thanks!

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

I mean the “Read more” tag. Have many Thanks.

Best regards Frank

Thanks for specifying. To confirm, that has no negative impact on SEO.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.