Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problem with Activate Visual Composer

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • Frank Lovicario
    Participant

I used WordPress with DynamiXX theme, and I have Installed Visual Composer.
    I have activate after install. I don’t find on settings the visual composer’s menu, where I can put api key and license key.

Hi @franklovicario

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we could personally check and test on this from our end?

Regards,

Frank Lovicario
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @franklovicario

I can’t seem to access http://tuestasdefoto.com/wp-admin as it gives me an error message “Access blocked for security. Please contact your hosting provider // Access denied by security. Please contact your hosting provider”. Can you please check on the error?

Regards,

Frank Lovicario
    Participant

Hi @franklovicario

My IP address is 49.145.120.150

Anyway, if you ordered an Premium Activation key for Visual Composer, you should be able to access it via http://tuestasdefoto.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=vc-updater&_wpnonce=ea720863d6

Regards

Frank Lovicario
    Participant

Frank Lovicario
    Participant

Hi @franklovicario

There is actually no need for you to use a license key for Visual Composer as it will work with or without a license key.

The directions I gave is for activating Premium Support for Visual Composer. As for the theme, there is no need for the key if it has been installed to your site.

Please elaborate any issues you encountered with the theme so we can help you with it

Regards,

Frank Lovicario
    Participant

Hi … the problem is when i try to activate Revolution Slider, i recived this message: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /var/www/vhosts/35/211938/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-226201/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/35/211938/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-226201/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(572): RevSliderBaseAdmin::addMetaBox(‘Revolution Slid…’, ”, Array, NULL) #1 /var/www/vhosts/35/211938/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-226201/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(73): RevSliderAdmin->addSliderMetaBox() #2 /var/www/vhosts/35/211938/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-226201/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(44): RevSliderAdmin->init() #3 /var/www/vhosts/35/211938/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-226201/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(165): RevSliderAdmin->__construct(‘/var/www/vhosts…’) #4 /var/www/vhosts/35/211938/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-226201/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(1882 in /var/www/vhosts/35/211938/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-226201/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php on line 71

Hi @franklovicario

RevSlider has successfully been installed and activated. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,

Frank Lovicario
    Participant

Thanks

You’re welcome, @franklovicario

Please don’t hesitate to contact us back if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.