Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problem With Blog & Page Options

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Fede
    Participant

Hi Themeva!

I need some help about 2 different problems:

1) I set up the blog and I choose to display the full post in the main page of the blog, but it doesn’t work. I continue to see the excertps… รง_รง
    2) Usually when I modify a page I see the theme option list under the editor like a group: I means like folders…they’re all together. At the moment I see a very long list of options, not regrouped. I have a lot of different panel in vertical order and not ordered like folders in horizontal switchable view.

Am I do it wrong ?? รง_รง

Thanks
    Best regards…

C

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Fede,

Are you using the latest version of the theme? It sounds like either you’re not using the latest version of WordPress or the theme or both.

Fede
    Participant

Hi Andy ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah, I’m using the last version. I installed it today. But the problem is born with the previous.
    At the beginning the page options worked well, then It happen. About the Blog I really don’t know. I tried using the blog template or selecting what page had to be the blog via wordpress options but nothing is changed.

Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you try disabling all plugins apart from the default theme ones and see if the issue disappears then?

If you post your Wp login details too, I can take a look for you.

Fede
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Thank you! I solved the problem about the page options view. It was a plug-in fault. Map List Pro his name, bought on Codecanyon. Maybe this is a useful information for you, I don’t know but I inform you anyway XD

Then I tried hard to the Blog trying to make it working well but I can’t display the full post in the blog page. I tried different ways but without success.
    I will be very grateful to you if you can take a look. ๐Ÿ˜€

I send you the access data as private post.

Best regards
    Thanks

Fede
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s because you still have Advanced Excerpt plugin in use. If you don’t use this for the Galleries, I would disable it and it should then work. I’ll look into a fix for this overall as it should override the plugin and display the full post.

Fede
    Participant

Hi!

Thanks for your help, all solved. I deactivated the advanced excerpts plugin and the blog started working well.

Thank you very much for your useful support. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.