Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problem with Buddypress & Yoast integration

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • NICK KOLIROUSIS
    Participant

i have a recent problem with the association of plugins (buddypress + seo yoast)

If i have the buddypress plugin disabled & seo yoast enabled, all pages they open correctly to edit them as i wish.
    if i have buddypress enabled & seo yoast enabled, all pages they open correctly for editing except the main index page as i have set it for index page from the settings of wordpress…!!!

all the other pages are working fine, but the sellected page to be as an index or as main page to load it has this issue..!!

Please fix this, or tell me what to do..

Complete List of plugins installed and activated: BuddyBar Widget BuddyPress Checkmail Validation for Contact Form 7 Contact Form 7 Envato WordPress Toolkit Global Hide/Remove Admin Bar Plugin Q and A Really Simple CAPTCHA Revolution Slider Shortcode Exec PHP Social Login User meta shortcodes UserVoice Idea List Widget Widget for Contact Form 7 WooCommerce WooCommerce Email Validation WooCommerce New Product Badge WooCommerce Predictive Search LITE WooCommerce Print Invoices & Delivery Notes WooCommerce Product Archive Customiser WordPress SEO <= this is the Yoast Wysija Newsletters

Keith
    Participant

^^Dude, do not post that last bit of info on a forum.

NICK KOLIROUSIS
    Participant

Hey, yeah propably you right about that.. i will change this immediately.! Thanks for this 😉

Keith
    Participant

In regards to your topic, I have noticed that Visual Composer hangs a lot when I try to edit pages and the page loads twice… Might have something to do with Yoast as I use that too.

NICK KOLIROUSIS
    Participant

Well, now i have disabled the Yoast and buddypress to work for now, but it remains a big problem for me, cause i want that two to be included…

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,

I have just tested the latest DynamiX with the latest BuddyPress and Yoast SEO plugin and everything works just fine. I am having no issue with the home page or editing the home page.

I think it must be one of your other plugins that is affecting them. I would recommend trying it again with just BuddyPress and Yoast active to see if that sorts things.

Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.