I've just bought the Dynamix theme and I love it. Im pretty new to WP in general so im struggling with some things.
Can anyone tell me how to change the height of the home page? Right now it cuts of my colums with content and I cant figure out how to fix that, I thought it would be automatic depending on the content? http://184.108.40.206/~fourteen/wordpress/
any help appreciated
also, I cannot get several other things working:
- Image Resizer
Maybe this is because I dont have the script/library running on my host server? thats what somebody at my work said.
- Text overlays in the 3D Stage gallery
They're not showing on top of the image, not shure what Im doing wrong
- How to add info to the middle rotating box in the 3D gallery?
Love to use this but can't find how and where to enter the info
- Reflections/Image/Video effects not working
Guess I've got something not installed that is required for this? Tips are welcome.
Thanks a mill for any help!
– That's strange, probably best to send me your WP login details so I can take a quick look.
– if the images aren't displaying whilst using the script please take a look at this page. http://help.themeva.com/troubleshooting/dynamix-troubleshooting/images-not-showing/
– Text overlays do not work on the 3d gallery unfortunately.
– The info is taken from the description field of Gallery Slide Sets or Post content.
Ok sure you can login, how do I send the info? a PM?
Im also working on the site at this moment, trying to get my head around certain concepts.
What I'd like for the home page is to:
Display the 3D gallery (done)
Twitter feed (done)
in the white content block show a feed of 5 recent articles (in a sidebar or column)
then flesh it out with some more boxes. accordions etc.
Im going to keep trying, I guess I figure it out along the way.
One other thing im struggling with is that the best practice of leaving out the first part in image urls results in the image not loading. This might be todo with the resize script maybe, but Ive disabled that for the moment. Maybe my hosting settings are incorrect or something. I've looked into it with a web programmer from my company and he couldnt figure it out either. Feel free to put an image in a page on my site somwhere if you have time to check
Thanks for pointing that out. I was planning on keeping things here and then do a DNS re-direct to our existing dot.com
Would that help? I probably can also ask the guys that do my hosting, dont know if its easy to copy our site to another domain and keep all content etc intact?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.