Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problem with images in Stage Galleris into tabs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • umana
    Participant

When I add a stage gallery in a tab the images don’t show correctly. You can see the first image OK (but only the first time you see it, not when the stage gallery show it again) and all the others appear cut….
    This problem does not happen in Internet Explorer (all pictures appear well) but it happens in the others browers.
    I need help… how can I fix this?

Anonymous

Hi,

If anyone else comes across this – add the following line to style.css (it will be added to the next update).

.post-gallery-wrap .panel {height:inherit !important;}

Tim Brand
    Participant

I seem to be having the same issue. I added the code to the CSS file and it didn't change. Here's where it's messed up on my site.

http://timothybrand.com/rates-2/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That looks like a slightly different issue, can you snapshot the shortcode you used please. 

Tim Brand
    Participant

[two_columns height="250" ][tabswrap] [tabhead id="1"] Web Design [/tabhead] [tabhead id="2"] Why WordPress?[/tabhead] [tabhead_last id="3"]Facebook[/tabhead_last] [tab id="1"][postgallery_image id="0" undefined slidesetid="web design" animation="fade" tween="linear" /][/tab] [tab id="2"]Wordpress offers you the ability to take your website after design and add constant content without the help of a web developer. For those who want to continually publish new content this is a great option for you and your business. Just need to display content that won't change? Maybe a custom HTML website is more for you. [/tab] [tab id="3"]With Facebook sporting some pretty amazing numbers you can't afford not to be on. Check out these statistics from Facebook:

More than 750 million active users 50% of active users log on to Facebook in any given day Average user has 130 friends People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook

Statistics taken from Facebook Statistics[/panel] [/tab] [/tabswrap][/two_columns] [two_columns_last height="350" ]Web design for WordPress includes installation, setup, full custom design, installation of all necessary plugins, insertion of content and tech support for up to two weeks after project completion. I will also teach you how to use WordPress so you can edit your site at anytime if you choose.[/two_columns_last]

This is the code for the image gallery

Tim Brand
    Participant

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You gallery has not height or width property set, this maybe the cause of the issue. 

Tim Brand
    Participant

The gallery is from the slide set. It doesn't show any options for H or W. Can you set this manually in the short code?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi, it should do when you're creating it using the shortcode generator. Yes just add the following to the gallery shortcode (adjust the values to your desired). 

width="300" height="200"

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.