Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problem with Quotes in Group Gallery (Dynamix) when Resized for Mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • heli
    Participant

Hi Andy, Edcel,

Hope that you’re both well. I’ve updated my sites to the latest version of everything and have noticed that when Quotes are used in a Group Gallery they’re cutting off when resized down to mobile (I’ve added a link to one of the sites in the private post below).

If you’ve got a fix for this that would be great – I’ve tried various configurations of settings but nothing I’ve tried seems to do the trick and get them to show up properly.

best wishes

Heli

PS. Very cheeky of me but if Andy has a spare copy of the new theme he’d like me to test out on my private test site then I’d love to play with it!
    He did offer a while ago…and I’ve been waiting for the new theme so that I can build my personal site for a long time now 🙂

heli
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @heli

Can you please send us a screenshot of the issue so we can compare it from our end and also please send login credentials to the site in case I need it.

For the preview of the new theme, I have forwarded your request to Andy.

Regards,

Hi @heli

Andy has confirmed that he can’t provide a preview as of the moment, but don’t worry as the theme should be released in a few days.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.