Home / Forums / ePix Support / Problem with Slide Set Manager

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Juraj Výboch
    Participant

Hello, I have trouble to create a new gallery using Slide Set Manager. When I want to create new Slide Set and add pictures into, there no such option. It looks like Slide Set manager fails to load. There’s no option to browse and add pictures. Therefore I can’t create gallery and I really need to make one right now 🙁
    I’m running at up to date WP, and also my theme version is up to date. I reinstalled “WPBakery Visual Composer” and reset Safari as it was mentioned by support eslewhere. But when i log after updating Visual Composer and reseting, I see now I still use Version 3.7.4 of Visual Composer. I can’t help myself. Everytime I try to update it like you suggested, there’s alwasy a 3.7.4 Version. I have option to uptade it in WP though, but when I click on it, I get linked to creator’s page, where’s only Purchase button.

Please help me to get all up to date and functional. Thx.

Juraj

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Juraj,

It sounds like you are on an outdated version of Visual Composer. You just need to update. Please follow the instructions below for more information on this.

Once updated to the latest version of ePix (1.1.3), you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Juraj Výboch
    Participant

Heureka! Thank you very much Tom. Your advice helped me to solve this problem. But I had to solve some clues first. Do you want to know where was first problem? My WP didn’t notice me about new version of ePix theme. Just after your mentioning, I had to update theme manually, then update VC, then reset browser and here we go, it works!
    So thanks one more time 🙂

Juraj

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Juraj,

As Visual Composer is bundled with the theme, it unfortunately has to manually be updated with each update to ePix.

I am glad I could have helped you out.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.