Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problem with 'Slide Set Manager' after upgrading to WP 3.6

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • Damon Flournoy
    Participant

After upgrading to WP 3.6 ‘Slide Set Manager’ no loner displays ‘Select Media’ option. So I can not select any images to add to a slide set. It only displays ‘custom fields’. Any help on fixing or working around this issue.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Damon,

Please first try resetting your browser cache as lots of people are having troubles when upgrading with their browsers caching.

If that doesn’t work, please post your login details.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jerome Comin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Joe
    Participant

This sounds exactly like what’s happening with mine as well.

Ken Taylor
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Ken Taylor
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Ken Taylor
    Participant

For some reason, I can’t see your replies to me.

Ken Taylor
    Participant

Also the tabs feature wont allow me to add new tabs. Could this be the same conflict im getting with the slideset mgr. Is there a string or patch i can add on my own or is it something you need to visit directly. You should have the log in info above. Your replies have been marked as private and i am unable to read them. Thank You

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ken,

You’re only using DynamiX 3.0, I’d upgrade to 3.1.1, a lot has changed since then and it’s WP 3.6 compatible.

Ken Taylor
    Participant

wow i thought i was up to date, that was such a rookie move. what is the best way to update the theme cause when i tried to install and got this. updateDestination folder already exists. /home/kennyaz/public_html/dev/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/

Ken Taylor
    Participant

OK got it updated through the evanto plug in and changed the theme directory info that was in another one of your posts. ALL seems to be good. Love the theme and the new updates. Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome Ken, I’m glad it’s resolved now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.