Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Problem with typewriter effect

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • fabio1310
    Participant

Hello,

I have another problem with the theme. When I insert a typewriter element, with a rotating 3d effect, the animated text won’t appear on the website (front) until I resize the window. I have used a single page 3D vertical animation, is there any incompatibility with the two modes ?

Thanks,

Fabio

Hi @fabio1310

I have just tested this on our test site and it worked.

Can you please specify the page where you added the Typewriter? Also, please send again your login credentials so we could test this further.

Regards,

fabio1310
    Participant

Hello,

I can’t show you the page because the website is only accessible locally on my computer right now…

I also have another problem occurring : the footer is not visible on my page, when I’m using the single page 3D vertical animation (only the lower footer is visible).

I have tested both the typewriter effect and the footer on a test page without single page 3D animation, and they both worked ! Do you have any solution ? because I really want to use the 3D vertical animation effect, and that’s mainly why I bought YOU Theme…

Thanks,

Fabio

Hi @fabio1310

It would really be difficult to troubleshoot this if we do not have access to your site. As we have tested this on our test site (http://testarea.acoda.com/you/6367-2/), it actually worked.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.