Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problem with WC Vendors Dashboard

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • streetlifebahrain
    Participant

Hi, please help me show the WC vendors Dashboard properly. The details show up under and behind the footer… please check image file below:

dashboard

But the other pages look fine:

Store settings
    orders

Thanks in advance…

Regards,

streetlifebahrain
    Participant

Any help here? Thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’d need your WP login details for me to investigate properly. You can click the “Set as private reply” to hide them from public view.

streetlifebahrain
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Is there anyway I can view the vendors dashboard? I’ve tried applying but it states it’s not possible because I’m an admin.

streetlifebahrain
    Participant

streetlifebahrain
    Participant

streetlifebahrain
    Participant

Anything? Thanks…

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. It’s a really strange issue – all woocommerce pages work and as you mentioned the other pages work too. The only thing I can think to do is to contact the plugin support and ask why the Vendor dashboard is placed outside of the normal content and at the bottom of a page.

I’d have to have your FTP access to diagnose any further, but the plugin developers input would be helpful too.

streetlifebahrain
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I noticed that when I tried a different theme too, I was hoping that they could help identify why.

If you could post your FTP details, I’ll start taking the theme and plugin apart to see what the common cause is.

I’m just about to board a long haul flight, but I’ll get to it as soon as I have internet again.

streetlifebahrain
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

They’re your server details so I can access your files, theme and plugin etc. You’d have to ask your hosting for them.

Alternatively you can send me a copy of the plugin. Maybe upload to dropbox and I can download from there?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.