Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problems after Updating from 3.1.1 to 3.1.2

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Jonas
    Participant

Hello There, thanks for this great Theme.
    Unfortunately I started having small issues:

– After updating I lost the possibiliy to to resize the single post image. I can save the 300 (px) height I want to have, but it does not effect the picture (still having 450px in height)
    – My SEO Booster stars do not show correctly any longer. They produce “steps” instead of being in a row.

And a small issue that appeared also before updating: the grid gallery placed in the main column messes up the right column (being underneath all content instead of being at the right).

I produced two similar installations, one with dynamix 3.1.1 and one with 3.1.2 to be able to see the difference. Both pages are blocked by “maintenance mode”. I can send you logins if you need!?

Thanks for trying to help.
    Greets from Germany

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

That sounds very strange, please could you reply with your login details and I will take a look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jonas
    Participant

Hello Tom, I sent you an e-mail with the logins.
    Thanks
    Jonas

Jonas
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jonas,

It sounds like you need to reset your browser cache. This should solve a lot of your issues. I am not experiencing any of the issues with either site on my computer so it leads me to believe that your site has cached when updating.

A grid gallery is not meant to include just a single image, it is meant for a collection of images. I changed this out for a stage gallery and pulled in the same post and the page now shows correctly.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jonas
    Participant

MMh, I installed a cache eraser and deletet all cache content manually as well, but no changes. I even looked at the page with a brand new browser, still the same issues!

Okay, I will use the stage gallery instead, which is nice.

Do you have any more ideas? Did you really look at the correct page (the one with the upgraded theme)?

Thanks
    Jonas

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jonas,

Yes I did look at both sites, your single images are 290x300px from what I can see by the code. You single post image is also 975×300. I am not sure what you are seeing but things look fine my end. Please can you provide a screenshot so I can get a better understanding?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jonas
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jonas,

The stars appear fine my end.

I think the reason the image resizer is not working on the latest update of the theme is because your site is on a sub-folder. We have found in the past that if a site is on a sub-folder, the image resizer doesn’t work but when your site is on your root directory it will.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jonas
    Participant

Hi Tom

I will try about the root directory. Thanks about the tip.

The problem with the stars: If you hover them, they do not appear on the correct place. Please look at the screenshots above.
    Maybe you can tell me about the changes you produced from 3.1.1 to 3.1.2 that could effect those problems? Then I can figure it out myself.

Thanks
    Jonas

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Hans,

I had a deeper look into this and found that if you add in the shortcode using the HTML element within Visual Composer, it appears correctly. WordPress was adding in extra line breaks to space down each star.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jonas
    Participant

Supergreat, everything works. We can close this thread satisfied.
    Thanks a lot Tom.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.