Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problems displaying mobile version

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
  • Edy
    Participant

Good Morning,

I have trouble seeing with the phone.

The site is http://spiderseo.it.

Work on full page and divide into two columns, but on mobile does not display correctly.

You could you indicate the problem?

And ‘perhaps the type of html code that I used to create the columns?

Thank You
    Edy

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Edy,

It’s because you’re using custom CSS to achieve this. The following HTML will produce Rows and Columns.

<div class="row">
    	<div class="columns six">
    		left column
    	</div>
    	<div class="columns six">
    		right column
    	</div> 
    </div>
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

It’s based on a 12 column system, so “six” is half of twelve and therefore the above produces two columns.

I hope that helps?

Edy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Yes that’s correct.

You could install Contact Form 7 and use their contact form?

I still fully recommend using Visual Composer. Especially with DynamiX 5 and the Front-End Editor.

Edy
    Participant

Contact form 7’ve already installed but I can not do a colored line across the width of the page. This issue is too complicated, I’m considering the claim, and to purchase a new one.

Visual composer seems simple but actually creates a lot of problems;

– Once you’ve created a series of columns, if you want to insert a dividing line can not

– If you want to sweep up or down is a disaster

Not that great.

Thanks
    Edy

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

What do you mean by sweep up or down?

A dividing line can be inserted using the “separator” element.

If you want to go completely down the HTML route, you could use the demo site : http://demo.acoda.com/dynamix/, find the element you want and use Chrome > Inspect Element to find the HTML you want.

Edy
    Participant

…… Also because now for the problem of displaying in mobile devices I have to redo three pages and lose again a lot of time.

Edy
    Participant

The moment you choose a Tempate, you can not insert a line of separation between two lines, so once you’ve done a job, or you keep it as is or you have to redo the whole.

Edy
    Participant

The demo page does not work

Edy
    Participant

I would like to be reimbursed, I prefer to install another theme, you can?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Edy, you can do that – each row / column is draggable. Simply insert a new row and drag ( using the drag icon ) it to where you want. You can also insert a row within a row and then add columns within that.

All other themes use the same methods. I’m going to be putting some new screencasts together to get the most out of VC. For the time being, you may find these useful on the VC site. http://vc.wpbakery.com/video-academy/

Edy
    Participant

I had to redo all the pages.

Despite this, there are still problems:

the box contact form huge appears with the huge button

In the navigation from the mobile you can not be selected as the menu button is below the search bar

Since I do not want to repay the theme, at least solve the problems !!

Edy
    Participant

I removed the title from the pages and now I have recovered well to not more ricodo the css code to remove it

Edy
    Participant

Blog entries are displayed in full page, even changing the display with the right sidebar, do not change

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.