Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problems since Dynamix and WordPress updates.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Marcus Worthington
    Participant

Since updating both Dynamix and WordPress to the latest versions things have gone a little odd on my website. The revolution slider is no longer displaying correctly and the social media icons are no longer displaying when clicking on the relevant icon. A couple of plug-ins seem to have non-responsive issues too ( I appreciate that you don’t support the plug-ins but give you this as further information to hopefully locate the issue) i.e. a cookie policy acceptance button is non-responsive and a rotating RSS feed section is no longer rotating. Seems that anything which you would expect to see as responsive isn’t any more, if this makes sense.

I have cleared the browser cache in IE, Chrome and Firefox and the problem persists.

Many thanks

marcus

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Marcus,

I would think that the plugin issues are to do with the latest update of WordPress and that the developer has not updated them to work yet, we cannot do anything about this. In what way is the Rev slider not displaying correctly? Do you have a link to your site so we can take a further look into this?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Marcus Worthington
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Marcus Worthington
    Participant

Hi

As an update I have solved most of the issues. After a bit of research I ran the jquery-updater plug-in which updated me to a more stable version and cleared most of the issues I have. One new issues which has arisen however is that my top menu no longer scrolls up with the rest of the page when I move down the page. Would be grateful if this could be looked into please?

Thanks

marcus

Marcus Worthington
    Participant

sorted the header issue too – new theme option for sticky menu!

Cheers

Marcus

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Marcus,

Are all the problems solved now? Glad you found the new sticky menu options 🙂

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.