Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problems since WP update 4..2.5 to 4.4

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • KARINE ¨POCH
    Participant

Hello,
    I use Dynamix 4.2.3 at this time
    my website is aquatile.fr by the way.
    I have just updated my wordpress from 4.2.5 to 4.4
    and since the update i have scories in different pages. It seems WP cannot address some functions to the theme.
    Can someone give me so assistance as to what way to solve this.
    I thought i could update the Dynamix Theme from 4.2.3 to the latest 5.0.4 but i would not like to damage more than it is already.

I have tried to revert to WP 4.2.5 from a saved directory buy the index page is OK but the links point to error 404
    thanks.
    Phil
    phil@informa.fr

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s best to update to 5.0.4 and then update Visual Composer once you’ve done that by following these instructions http://acoda.com/troubleshooting-guide/

KARINE ¨POCH
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    I have tried to update to 5.0.4 and if i go to the update page,
    it requests :
    -ThemeForest Username
    -ThemeForest API key

All i have is :
    Username : Aq#####e
    API key : starts with c8aa7595…….

I cannot get around that phase, can you help me please.
    The website is not “working” since dec 29th… and François and Karine are patient but… i would not want to delay more than it should.
    Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers
    Phil
    phil@informa.fr

KARINE ¨POCH
    Participant

I have downloaded “themeforest-113901-dynamix-business-corporate-wordpress-theme 19-00-55-005.zip” but i do not know if it is version 5.0.4 of your theme.
    Eventually, can it be installed manually ???
    Cheers
    Phil

phil@informa.fr

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Phil,

You need to open the zip file and look for the DynamiX folder ( depending on what download file you’ve selected it maybe within the DynamiX-WordPress ). Then locate the style.css and open within a text editor and it should give you the version number at the top of that file.

I recommend updating it manually, please ensure you only upload the DynamiX folder. See here for more details: http://themeva.com/docs/dynamix/theme-installation-updating/

KARINE ¨POCH
    Participant

Hello Andy,
    I have upgraded your theme to version 5.1 and updated Visual Composer to version 4.9.1 as recommanded.
    I need also to upgrade Revolution Slider from version 4.6.5 to the included version 5.0.9.
    It is recommended to update Revolution Slider from 5.0.9 to the actual 5.1.6 that should be asked to the Author’s theme, which seems to be you my friend.
    Could you send me the zip file of Revolution Slider 5.1.6 please to my email phil@informa.fr.

Thanks for a great support and looking forward to that file.

Kind regards

Philippe
    phil@informa.fr

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Philippe,

The latest version of the Revolution Slider is within DynamiX 5.1. Locate the following file: DynamiX/plugins/revlsider.zip.

I hope that helps?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.