Home / Forums / You Theme Support / PROBLEMS TO SAVE THE THEME CUSTOMIZATION

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • 5347lore
    Participant

Good morning,
    I have a problem with your “you.theme” theme.
    I can not install the “bb.press” plugin because if I do, my wordpress website does not work anymore.
    I try to use your theme without bb.press but I can not save the customization: when I modify the theme and click the “Save and Publish” button it does not save anything.
    How’s it going? Could it be because this plugin is missing?
    Please tell me that I can do to use your theme.
    I used wordpress 4.7.4 and tried installing bb.press 2.5.12

Thank you
    Vera

Hi @5347lore

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally test and check on this further from our end?

Regards,

5347lore
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @5347lore

I have installed and activated bbPress plugin and I do not see any wrong with your site. Your site is working perfectly.

Can you please send screenshots/screencast of the issue so we can check further on this?

Regards,

5347lore
    Participant

Good morning.
    I checked my site but with the “bb press” plugin enabled the theme customization does not work anyway: now if I try to go into theme customization I charge a white screen with this url: http://www.tamtamitalia.eu /sicurnetnet/wp-admin/customize.php?return=%2Fsicurnetnet%2Fwp-admin%2Fthemes.php
    If you tell me how to do it I can also send you the screenshot but I do not think you’ll need it since it’s all white.
    If I disable the “bb press” plugin, I can go into theme customization but, as I did before, I can not save: if I make changes and then click the Save & Publish button it does not save. The “Save” message should appear instead, but “Save & Publish” will remain, and if I try to exit from theme customization, it will not keeps the changes I made. One of my problem is that I can’t go on with my job and I don’t know how I can send you screenshots because your support chat don’t give me the opportunity to attach any file.
    I also do not know what to do with this because I do not see a mistake. I would have to work on the site and I would be grateful if you solve my problems as soon as you can.

Many thanks
    Vera

Hi @5347lore

Can you please try to increase your site’s PHP Memory to 256MB?

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.