Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problems with Firefox and Explorer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Helena
    Participant

Hello Andy! Happy New Year!

My web site http://www.unipinta.es works ok with Chrome and Explorer 64 bits, but since few days ago, It has problems with:

Explorer 32 bits: Youtube videos (page "Inicio" and "Visita Virtual") doesn't work correctly: the music sounds, but there's not image.

Firefox: The 3D gallery, it's not on the center, it's on the right .

I have verified it from several computers and connections. 

I bought Dynamix on November 12, 2011. I don't Know what version is it. What can I do in order that it gets up-to-date automatically? Maybe this it is the problem with explorer and Firefox…

Please, I need your help. Thank you in advance!!!

Helena
    Participant

… And I need to know too, how to download download/install the new Dynamix versions…  Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Helena,

Happy New Year to you too! 

Ok the version of DynamiX will probably solve those issues (though not sure about the IE one). Anyway if you upgrade to 2.8.7 and then let me know how you get on. 

To upgrade, just re-download from ThemeForest and then following the initial guide for installed. I always recommend FTP but if you uploaded via the WP admin then installed a maintenance plugin and then delete the current DynamiX theme from the admin and upload the new one. 

I hope that helps. 

Helena
    Participant

Ok, I will try it via the FTP, and tell you something… But if I have to uninstall first, and install new Dynamix version… will I loose information that I have put in the web site? For example: the footer where it shows "© 2011 Unipinta, S.L. – Pintores Industriales Barcelona", or the information to google analytics, etc… Have I any way to receive Dynamix version news by email? Thany you very much Andy! 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Helena,

The latest version of DynamiX will now tell you in the admin when there is a new version. 🙂

Uninstalling will not allow you to lose any information as the pages/posts are stored within the database. 

Helena
    Participant

Thank you Andy! I will tell you something. Have a good Holidays!

Helena
    Participant

Hello! 

The problem is solved. With the new version 2.8.7 the 3D Gallery works ok again on Firefox.

I think that the problem of the image on Youtbe Video, is from the computer, because in an other PC it works ok.

Thank You Andy!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.