Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Problems with multilanguage WPGlobus plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • jordipalou
    Participant

Hi,

I installed WPGlobus plugin and its three add-ons WPGlobus – Multilingual Everything!, WPGlobus Translate Options and WPGlobus for WPBakery Visual Composer in order to create a multilingual website. I have set up three languages: spanish (default), catalan and english. Editing the page (with Visual Composer ) you can switch the language to proceed to translation of every element. Navigating through the published page (www.globalroom.org) you can switch the language with the language selector that appears in the header, next to the menu but this action links to a url that doesn’t exist.

Thank you in advance for your support.

jordipalou
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @jordipalou

This is more of an issue with the plugin instead of the theme.

Have you tried to coordinate with WPGlobus’s support to check why your links to the translated page are directed to non-existing slugs?

Regards,

jordipalou
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

I haven’t yet contacted WPGlobus support. In fact, I followed their advice contacting first the theme author:

” Please talk to the theme / plugin author. They should solve the problem. We sincerely believe that if they write their code according to the WordPress standards, then WPGlobus will translate all texts properly.”

Anyhow, I’ll contact them also.

Regards.

Hi @jordipalou

The issue here is that the translation request is not even reaching the theme’s codes since either something on the site’s configuration or permalink is broken causing the error 404.

It would be best to coordinate with the plugin’s support first so they can look into the issue further. If it’s the theme, we need more specific information on what the issue is.

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.