Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problems with Responsiveness after latest update 5.0.4

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • heli
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Since I’ve updated to the latest version of Dynamix a couple of my clients have come back to let me know that they’re having problems with viewing the site on mobiles (although I’ve checked on iPhone and it looks ok to me). I’ve noticed that you added some code in another post to fix this and I was just wondering if that was site specific to the poster or if it would work for all problems with responsiveness and the latest update?

best wishes

Heli

PS. If anyone is having problems with the Visual Composer Grid elements displaying – (mine were either not appearing or disappearing when they were clicked ) I think its a conflict with Yoast’s SEO plugin as once I’d disabled it, things started to show up again!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Heli,

What problems are they seeing, I can test in various phone browsers to check.

heli
    Participant

From what I gather – the site isn’t resizing to fit the size of the screen. I’ve only got access to iPhones here and it all works fine so I’m guessing that the problem is with Android phones.

I’ve contacted the client with the problem and they’re going to get back to me (it was a viewer to their site who flagged up the problem).

best wishes

Heli

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.