Home / Forums / ePix Support / Problems with Revolution Slider and Mobile Menu on iPhone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Leon Rasmussen
    Participant

Hi there! I just bought this amazing theme to support my photo-homepage.
    I have configured a Revolution Slider (because I need the layers) as a full screen slideshow on my “Home” page.
    I have tried collapsing the menu and this seems to work fine on the desktop, but when using the mobile phone (iPhone 6) there is a grey field on top of the page where the extended menu appears when opening it.
    I hav tried to setup a full screen standard ePix Slideshow and when i use the Auto-Hide Menu option under this setup the mobile phone layout works.
    Can you please help me achieve the correct look with the Revolution slider? 😉

All the best
    Leon Rasmussen

Leon Rasmussen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Leon,

Sorry about the delay – I’ve moved to the right forum now 😉

That’s not normal behaviour – can you try disabling plugins to see what maybe causing that. I’m going to test on my server to see if it does the same.

Leon Rasmussen
    Participant

Hi Andy

Tried to disable all the plugins but unfortunately the behaviour stays the same.

Leon Rasmussen
    Participant

Hi again Andy – As the disabling of plugins did not have the desired effect I tried to create a new “Home-page” from scratch.
    I added only the Revolution Slider at that apparently did the trick. Everything is working as it should.
    I will rebuild the main landing page.

You can consider this incident solved! Thanks for your assistance!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Leon,

I’m glad you managed to resolve it. Have a great day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.