Home / Forums / ePix Support / Problems with 'Slide set manager'

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Dan Jones
    Participant

I am not able to see the media library when I try to use slide set manager. Adding a new set doesn’t behave at all as described in your tutorial – http://themeva.com/docs/epix/slide-sets/ – there’s no image gallery from which to drag/drop images.

I have updated WordPress and updated the suggested Envato theme forest plug-in as posts on thi ePix forum recommended. It suggests that you need a new version of Visual Composer which is available but wants $25 payment to have it. I think Visual Composer is the key plug-in that allows you to drag and drop, am I right? Surely that’s something included in the theme, there’s no mention of it being a plugin in what I have seen of the tutorial? Behaviour in Safari and Firefox for me is same as before I updated – the media library briefly flashes up (it looks a bit like your tutorial video) then disappears.

Do I need to pay WPBakery $25 or should I have it in something already purchased?

Thanks

Dan Jones
    Participant

Update. We have purchased a new version of Visual Composer, installed into the ePix theme, but the behaviour is still the same – if it’s a fresh window or browser the media library flashes up but does not stay on the page as your tutorial video.

Can you help?

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

It sounds like you are using an outdated version of the theme. I recommend updating and this should fix things along with updating Visual Composer correctly. The official version is riddled with bugs and does not include the options created for the theme. The latest update of Visual Composer is always bundled with the theme and has many other options added with the theme.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Frank Marott
    Participant

Hey Tom,

My slide set manager seems to be acting up. When I view my website the slide show is pushed up way to the top. At first it opens up full screen then gets pushed all the way to the top. It basically bounces. Also I was wondering if I could change the size of the navigation bugs? I want to make them smaller so they don’t cover up the image.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Frank,

I am not sure what you mean without seeing your site. Please can you post a new post on the forum and provide your URL also and I will take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.