Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problems with Text Block

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • dipopeters
    Participant

I cant get the Visual Composer Text block to render in columns. Once I add any text to it, the container acts like a fluid box instead of getting a fixed width. I need to create pages with 3 columns with text, this simple thing is unachievable. I installed Dynamix on a test server and everything works fine. So I know there’s something wrong with my installation on the main site. I’ve disable all plugins and upgraded to the latest Dynamix and I’m still having the same issues. I’ve cleared browser cache, tried from different computers and still the same. I’ve even created custom classes to manually control the width of the text boxes and still no joy. Kindly help as I’m behind schedule in delivering the site to the client. All the cool layouts I’d like to achieve are not possible.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Have you recently upgraded versions of Theme and WordPress on that server, it could be just browser cache. If not, please post your WP login details and I’ll take a look. It maybe worth trying a different browser too, like Chrome or Safari.

dipopeters
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looked like the columns CSS classes for visual composer were changed / removed. Upon activating the theme it automatically sets them, I reset this so that the theme sets them again and all seems fine.

dipopeters
    Participant

Thanks for the support. All is well now. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.