Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Problems with the header

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Gardar
    Participant

I am getting the following errors in my installation. Please let me know how to fix this ASAP. We are launching a new site on wednesday and it has to be ready by then.

Notice: Undefined index: skin_id_frame_header in /vefir/idnu/public_html/wpvefur/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php on line 96
    Notice: Undefined index: skin_id_frame_footer in /vefir/idnu/public_html/wpvefur/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php on line 98
    Notice: Undefined index: skin_id_transparent_branding_ver in /vefir/idnu/public_html/wpvefur/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php on line 100
    Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /vefir/idnu/public_html/wpvefur/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/sub-functions.php on line 644
    Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /vefir/idnu/public_html/wpvefur/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/sub-functions.php on line 644

Regards,
    Gardar

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Gardar,

They’re just warnings. You have it in debug mode at the moment – once you disable that, they will disappear.

What version are you using, I can’t see these in DynamiX 5.x

Gardar
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the latest version, 5.0

Yes I know, I put it in debug mode deliberately to check why the Facebook like box isn’t working in Explorer and Chrome. I wanted to check if there was something in the theme preventing that or if there was some incompatibility between the Facebook page code and the theme.

Regards,
    Gardar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.