Home / Forums / ePix Support / Problems with upload photo's through plugin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • taffus
    Participant

Hi, i installed a plugin but it dies not work

Support of the plugin builders;
    First, i would check if you have the newest version of the theme. If yes, and it still doesn’t work, you should ask the theme support. Maybe you can send them the following explanation, this should help them to find out what’s going wrong, and if they think we should fix something on our side or if they have questions about it, let me know.
    Basically the problem is that when this theme is active, the images uploaded through plugin picu don’t get „attached“ (post_parent not set) to the post (collection) anymore, as they normally do. We in picu use this information to filter the images in the media library, and that’s why they show up in your case.

Thanks Taffus (Bart)

Hi @taffus

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check and test the issue from our end?

Regards,

taffus
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @taffus

Yes, please grant us an admin access to your Dashboard so we can check further on this issue.

You can ‘just send the credentials here, just make sure you set your reply to ‘private’ so no one can see your credentials.

Regards,

taffus
    Participant

Hi @taffus

I tried to upload via the Media Library and by attaching via a Post and it works.

I also tried to use Picu and it seems to be working: https://www.bartvanhattem.nl/wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=picu_collection

Can you please elaborate what the issue is and how we can test this from our end?

Regards,

taffus
    Participant

Hi @taffus

My apologies for the very delayed reply. I personally tested this and I do see the issue now.

Images uploaded via picu appears on the Media Library (which shouldn’t since you implemented filters) and images uploaded using another theme do not appear on the Media Library which is the supposed correct behavior.

I have coordinated this with the developer to look into further.

We will get back to you once we have more information on this.

Regards,

taffus
    Participant

Hi @taffus

Nothing special done from our end and I am not sure what really happened, it could be a problem with the file permission.

Regards,

taffus
    Participant

Hi @taffus

I am really not sure what caused it. Maybe the plugin’s support team can look into that issue better since they know the ins and outs of their codes.

From our end, we can consider this case closed.

Regards,

taffus
    Participant

Hi @taffus

I actually made sure the theme was reverted to Epix after tests were done, but if U was not able to, my apologies for it.

Once the issue is sorted out with your site just displaying a blank page, please try Picu again so I can forward this to the developer to investigate further.

Regards,

taffus
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.