Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / product gallery not working (?)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • elies pavlou
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to setup a shop using dynamix 3.0.2 with woocommerce 2.0.10. i’m trying to center the categories and the products but i cant find any way to do so. Do you have any trick on this?

Also i tried to review the grid gallery with product category but i see any change. Can you confirm that it actually works?
    my site is http://www.papilio.gr/wordpress

Regards,

Elies

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Elies,

Please can you explain further as to what you mean by centring the categories and products? I am unsure as to what you are trying to achieve.

Andy is aware of this issue and the product categories will be fixed in the next update.

Kind regards,
    Tom

elies pavlou
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I want to center the categories and products in the page. currently they are justified in the left.

Regards,

Elies

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Elies,

One to to achieve this is to use a 1 column grid gallery to display the products instead. You will have to manually enter the product categories by switching to the text editor instead of Visual Composer. This will work in the next update if you are willing to wait. Or you can customization forum and we could do this for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

elies pavlou
    Participant

as far as i understand what you propose i have to enter some code to the classic editor just like the old shortcodes. The problem is that before the shortcode generator could do the trick creating the needed code. Now i dont know how to do this. can you advise where i can find the shortcode code for the gallery needed?

Regards,

Elies

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Elies,

If you set up the gallery how you want it within Visual Composer, then switch to Classic Editor, you will then be shown the code. Find the gallery within the code and take out the unwanted categories and replace with your product categories.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.