Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Product Title Shows On Top of Shop Page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Dale Brown
    Participant

I disabled all plugins and still have the same issue. On my main shop page the product categories show up and the annoying “Shop” is at the top but above that there is always a title of a product showing up. Not sure why … Any Advise?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you edit your shop page, you can set the alternative Page Title to BLANK and this should remove the title.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dale Brown
    Participant

Yeah I tried that didn’t work.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dale,

Please reply with your login details and I will take a further look into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dale Brown
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dale,

As your home page is set to your shop, it has to have a page title. If you were to use a /shop page for example you could remove this. But we can hide it with some CSS.

Add the following CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

.home .page-title {
    display: none;
    }

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dale Brown
    Participant

Nope that removed the “shop” text but not the product text that is showing up.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dale,

These are really meant to be customizations as Woocommerce adds these titles in but here is a way of removing all the page titles using CSS.

.woocommerce .page-title {
    }

I have added this to your install.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dale Brown
    Participant

I really have no idea what you are saying. Did you look at the main shop page (root url) .. Above the category pics it says “3/4 Length Orthotics Insole” that is one of the product titles. It should not be showing up there. I use a child theme with all my css customization in there. Where did you add that css to you reference above?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dale,

The Custom CSS has been added to the Custom CSS field under Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS. All CSS added here will stay with the theme when updated so nothing will get lost.

I have added the CSS here to remove the product title that is appearing too.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dale Brown
    Participant

Great that got it. For those that did not see here was the CSS to remove both Shop and product title from main shop page.

.woocommerce .page-title {
    }

.home .entry-title {
    }

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.