Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Profiles Menu Tabs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Tiago
    Participant

Hi.
    The profile menu tabs are the default ones used by Buddypress and have nothing to do with the theme.
    In fact, using buddy press features one gets the idea that the default buddy press theme does most of the job and Dynamix doesn’t add much value.
    Am I doing something wrong? For instance, I’d like the tabs one the profile and group pages to look like the main menu Dynamix tabs.
    Is that possible and how?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please can you post a link to the page you are referring too so I can take a further look?

This is how the Buddypress profile is meant to look, here.

If things are not looking the same, you may have a plugin confliction. If you are updating from an older version, the new Buddypress plugin has added folders to the previous install so things are conflicting. If you login via FTP and remove the following folders from /DynamiX /activity, /blogs, /forums, /groups, /members, /registration.

Tiago
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is a bit out of scope to be honest, it is not really designed to be like this. But if you show us a mockup of what you actually want we will take a look. It is really the odd request here and there. It might be worth looking at microlancer for lots of customization.

Tiago
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The things you are asking for are not simple CSS changes therefore, only really designed for small customization. For large amounts of work, I recommend heading over to Microlancer.

The following CSS added to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS should do the trick to increase the width.

#primary-wrapper .row {max-width:1200px;}

Change the 1200 value to what you require.

Wordpress/Buddypress top menu bar: There may be settings for this within Buddypress but if not, I suggest a plugin for this.

How many installs do you have on the domain including the sub domain? I am sure you are aware it is 1 licence per sub domain.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tiago
    Participant

I only installed it in one domain, be cool 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.