Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Purchase code invalid despite valid purchase

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Feli123
    Participant

Hi there!

I have a problem registering my RevolutionSlider. It says “purchase code invalid” which is impossible, because I used it from the official themeforest document as being told.

What is wrong here? Please help and contact me via mail to send you the official pdf purchase verification. Thanks a lot in advance!!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unless you’ve purchased Revolution Slider separately, you will not have a valid Purchase Code. You can only update to versions that are included with the current version of the theme. Every time I update the theme, I includes the latest version of the plugin too.

See here for how to update Revolution Slider from the theme version. http://acoda.com/troubleshooting-guide/

Mariemurphy-bobbil
    Participant

Hi,

I am having the same problem.

When I try to use the plugin it tells me its not activated and I need to activate it using the purchase code but the purchase code I enter is invalid.

Revolution slider was included with my dynamiX theme.

Thanks
    M

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It shouldn’t require the purchase code to use it. They just try to encourage you to purchase a standalone version so you can activate it.

If you still can’t use it, please create a new thread and reply to it with your WP login details. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.