Home / Forums / ePix Support / Purchase code problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Pete Barnes
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Apologies for having to email you instead of posting on the forum (I couldn’t email you it turns out!) but I have noticed recently that when I try and search the knowledgebase for my ePix theme I get asked for my purchase code. So I go and sign in to themeforrest and download the text file with the code but I get the notice:

Sorry, this key is already in the database or is for a different Envato item. If you think this is a mistake, please contact us to resolve the issue.

I can log into the new ACODA site fine but just have problems searching the knowledgebase so I am unsure what to do, I’ve not tried creating a thread so I’m unsure if this will come up then as well. I can attach the licence certificate from Envarto if needed?

(I’m just trying to research the best way to go about enabling gzip for the images on my site, I thought I saw somewhere that epix has that as standard)

Kind regards

Pete (www.petebarnesphotography.co.uk)

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Pete,

it’s because the forum you’re trying to access is DynamiX, unless you have a DynamiX purchase code, you will not be able to access it.

It doesn’t have gzip enabled for images. This would have to be enabled via the server. It maybe worth asking your hosting if they can help you with this and enable it via the .htaccess file.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.