Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / qtranslate > Menu > HTML-Attribut title (optional)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • eichi12345
    Participant

Hi, I love this theme… even it´s a bit tricky for me to adapt it to my needs, by now everything worked in the end 🙂 But there´s one thing I can´t fix: I use qtranslate and it works well with the shown names in the main menu. But if I try to do the same with the field “HTML-Attribut title (optional)” the menu displays ALL languages, for example “Aktuellescurrent issuesláctualiténovedades”.

This is the code I´ve put in the field:
    <!–:de–>Aktuelles<!–:–><!–:en–>current issues<!–:–><!–:fr–>l’actualité<!–:–><!–:es–>novedades<!–:–>
    Why doesn´t it work and what can I do?

Thanks for your help! Jessica

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Not too many people use qTranslate anymore so we have not used it for a while. Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

We recommend using Codestyling localization or WPML for the best results with translating the theme. For more information, please see the documentation here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

eichi12345
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Ah I see what you mean. It is not really the theme that has the affect of this, the HTML Attribute is a standard WP option so the plugin should work with this. I recommend contacting the plugin author to ask for more information about this as they should be able to tell you how to do this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.