Home / Forums / ePix Support / Qtranslate selector

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Andu
    Participant

I whant to have the language selector of qtranslate above the menu like wpml has it.
    How do I have to do it?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately it’s not possible – WPML has been integrated into that area. Are you using the information icon?

jaafar
    Participant

hello how to add language selector in header

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is only possible if you use WPML. If you want to use another plugin, you can place the Widget into the Information Panel via Appearance > Widgets and we can change the ‘i’ icon to one that represents a language icon?

jaafar
    Participant

yes I know how but I want to display the flags in the center

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you post a screenshot ( take the screenshot and upload to your media library and post the link here ) of what you mean please. If you’re using the Horizontal Header, you can use the Menu Sidebar Panel widget in Appearance > Widgets > Menu Sidebar Panel to add your flags there.

jaafar
    Participant

this my website but I can not get switcher language http://www.alybuse.com/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The reason you can’t click on this is because you have a -70px value set on that class.

I think the best option is to put the language switcher widget into the Information Panel instead, from there we can change the icon from an “i” to another icon like the flag icon to represent a language.

jaafar
    Participant

hello but I want to display in the center

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try this CSS instead:

.menu-sidebar-panel {
        margin-top: -70px;
        text-align: center;
        z-index: 9999;
        position: fixed;
        left: 50%;
        margin-left: -25px;
    }

Also, please place modified CSS into Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS – this way, when you come to update the theme, you won’t lose any customizations.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.