Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Question on floating header and Menu/Logo margins

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • traubinger
    Participant

If you select a floating header, the header will be reduced in height when you scroll down the page and the logo will be resized as well. Can you specify the reduced height anywhere in the Appearance menu?

Moreover, in your online docs you mention to set the Logo top and bottom margin as well as the menu margins in the section Appearance -> Header. I cannot see these entries anywhere. Do I have to set these with custom CSS or why are they hidden?

If you need login-data please look in one of my other posts… nothing changed!

traubinger
    Participant

I found no option to modify the appearance of the sticky logo (height, margins, animation speed etc.) or height of the sticky header in the appearance section. If there is none, could you please provide some custom CSS code to modify these params?

Hi,

To update the height and background color of the stick header, use this CSS:

#primary-wrapper .skinset-header.acoda-skin.stuck {
        background: #hexcode for backgound color !important;
        height: height value in px.
        margin: margin-values;
    }

For the logo-height, you just need to increase the max-height which is currently set to 50px using this CSS:

#header-wrap.stuck #header-logo img{
        max-height: 80px;
    }

Thanks!

traubinger
    Participant

Thank you very much!!

You’re welcome, @traubinger

traubinger
    Participant

One more question: in the above CSS code you are referring to

#header-wrap.stuck #header-logo img{
    max-height: 80px;
    }

Is there another selector for the alternative logo which is displayed in the transparent sticky header? like #header-logo a.transparent ? With the CSS you provided it doesn’t work…

Hi @traubinger

Try to add !important to it and check if that fixes it.

Thanks!

traubinger
    Participant

This did the job 🙂
    Thanks

Great, @traubinger

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.