Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Questions due Revolution Slider Plugin – Responsive Layout

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Sven
    Participant

Hello,

i purchased the Dynamix Theme some months ago and now i want to use the Revolution Slider Plugin on a other Project.

I set here in Rev Slider Config different sizes for the Responsive Layout. But when i look at Page with iPad or Smartphone, the Slider is not fit inside the Side. The Slider has still the Width & Height of the Desktop View.

Can you help me here?

Sven
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Sven,

What do you have your revolution slider settings as? You should be able to set it full width and it should be responsive automatically?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Sven
    Participant

It is working now. I put the shortcode inside the “Inner Content” and set the Slider to Auto Responsive.

But i have a Problem with the Captions inside. How can i get them responsive? As you can see on Startpage i use a Circle and inside the Circle there a 3 addditional Captions with Text.
    They are not working responsive and always show full size.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Sven,

The circle caption has a fixed width and height set and when a fixed measurements are set, they will not be responsive. Try searching up about responsive shapes with CSS.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.