Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / "Recent Posts" Formatting Problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • kristinanewyork
    Participant

I am using Visual Composter to insert “Recent Posts” into a page. However, the formatting looks crazy when transferred to a page in this manner. The date of the post is tiny and is smashed against the post title. The body of the post has a very long tab. The whole thing looks messed up. Sending a private message so you can view what I am talking about.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Can you post a link please, thanks.

kristinanewyork
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    Yesterday I sent you a link and password to your email info@northvantage.co.uk under subject “Recent Posts Formatting Problem”
    Thanks,
    K

kristinanewyork
    Participant

Andy and Tom, did you have a chance to look?
    Thanks,
    K

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Kristina, unfortunately I’ve been away, you can post info into the forums now and click “Set as private reply”, I’m not always about to answer emails or the support site. I’ll look up the email and come back to you soon.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve just had a look at this, it’s a strange one – I’m not sure what is causing it to bunch up like that. However try adding the following to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS

.nv-recent-posts small {float:none;display:block;}

kristinanewyork
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    Thanks for coming back to me. Unfortunately, the code above does not work 🙁 In the page link that I emailed you, I am using “Recent Posts” within “Tabs” structure. When I use “Recent Posts” outside the “Tabs” structure the formatting is fine. You can see the example of it in the same page that I emailed to you. I have “Recent Posts” in “Tabs” and out of “Tabs.” The problem is that I really need to use the tabs, so can you please let me know what I can change in the code to make it work.
    Thanks, K

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The following code should fix things.

.nv-recent-posts small {
    clear:both;
    display:block;
    }

Kind regards,
    Tom

kristinanewyork
    Participant

Fantastic, works like a charm! thanks, guys

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.