Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Griffimages
    Participant

Hi, I purchased your theme software yesterday afternoon. Even after looking through support comments, FAQs, etc., I was not aware that in order for the theme to work, I would also need to purchase several other software licenses, including for plug-ins with functionality I will not need on my site. Had I known this I would not have purchased the theme software. I have deleted it from my site and would appreciate a refund as I will not be using it. I have also contacted you via your contact form on your site earlier today, but have yet to hear anything back. I would appreciate your quick attention to this! Thank you.

Hi @griffimages

If you are referring to Visual Composer and Revolution Slider, the theme does not need a license for it to work.

These 2 will work seamlessly with the theme without the licenses. You only need the licenses if you want premium support each of their support team.

Thanks!

Griffimages
    Participant

Thank you, but I am not happy with my purchase. I have deleted it from my site within the first 24 hours, and would really appreciate a refund as I will not be using it. You have a satisfaction guarantee within the first 30 days in your marketing information, and I am requesting that you honor that. My request was made within the first 24 hours of my purchase.

Hi @griffimages

I have forwarded this to the developer. I’ll get back to you once I have an update.

Regards,

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi @griffimages,

I’m sorry to see you’re requesting a refund. In order for the process to happen, there has to be a valid reason e.g. the theme doesn’t work and can’t be resolved.

You have stated that the Theme requires you to purchase extra plugins etc for it to work, this isn’t the case, you do not have to purchase anything extra.

With that in mind, you should be fine to carry on using the Theme. If you have any further issues, we can assist you getting your site up and running as soon as possible.

Griffimages
    Participant

I also stated that I am dissatisfied with my purchase. I do not like the interface, it’s not as simple as 1-2-3 as you infer in your marketing. I do not wish to use your product. I purchased in good faith, and have also deleted it in good faith, and I am requesting that you to also act in good faith and refund my money, pretty simple and reasonable request.

Is it really worth it to you to have an extremely dissatisfied customer who will give your product a 1 star rating, never purchase anything from you again, spread the word that you are not pleasant to do business with, and don’t act in good faith? I would much rather part ways professionally and pleasantly and have it be end of story.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I’m really disappointed to hear someone would rate the theme 1 star and spread the word I was not pleasant to do business with. If I have come across as this, I’m very sorry. I’m simply offering to help you get started with your site, using the theme.

I can assure you, it is easy as 1-2-3 to setup the Theme. It’s because you’re a dissatisfied customer, I want to help, the money is not the concern.

This is NOT a big corporation, I created the Themes myself and I want users to get the most out of it! I’m sure if you had a dissatisfied customer, you would want to try to rectify it too.

If you still do not wish for me to help you get started, that’s fine, you can start the refund process via ThemeForest. I can not personally do it from here.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Griffimages
    Participant

Envato/Themeforest will not allow me to do it because it doesn’t fit one of their prescribed reasons for a refund. That’s why I contacted you. It has been a while since I purchased anything from Envato, and now I’m remembering exactly why, it’s more hassle than it’s worth and their policies are ridiculous.

Griffimages
    Participant

Since I’m apparently stuck with this purchase now, I will give it one last try. You say it’s as easy as 1-2-3, I found that to be not the case. What do you need from me to try and get this working?

Hi @griffimages

Please specify and elaborate which part of the theme setup you have find difficult to deal with so we can check and help you with the setup.

We would love to help you with setting the theme so please specify.

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.