Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Regular FLAGS for WPML

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • kragor
    Participant

Hello.

I have one question. We add wpml to our page and I we would like to have custom flag icons in menu not . I would like to remove that fav icon flag and add normal flags. Please let me know where can i change that.

Our page: http://www.patchandfit.com/

Thank you in forward.

Hi @kragor

Can you send over your login credentials so we can check on this further?

Regards,

kragor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @kragor

This should now be fixed. I have added the flags via WPML plugin settings here http://www.patchandfit.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=sitepress-multilingual-cms%2Fmenu%2Flanguages.php and removed the black flag via CSS.

Regards,

kragor
    Participant

Hi,

There seems to be an issue with displaying the language selector on the Docked Menu bar. Can you please try to update your theme as there is a new update the contains bug fixed to check if that fixes the issue?

If the update does not fix the issue, it is best to use ‘ Display the language switcher in the WP Menu’ while I forward this to the developer to check.

Thanks!

kragor
    Participant

kragor
    Participant

Hi, i have update theme and language switcher stays the same.

Hi,

I added CSS to tweak how the language selector dropdown looks. Can you please check if it looks better now?

I have also coordinated the issue with the developer to check if we can add it to the Docked Menu panel without that black flag icon showing up.

We will get back to you once we have more information on this.

Regards,

kragor
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.